I would like to thank you again for booking your cake smash session with Pamela Gwen Photography! Here are a few helpful tips to make sure that your cake smash session goes smoothly! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Be sure that our session time is scheduled to avoid nap time. If your child's nap time changes, please let me know so that we can adjust your session time accordingly.
- I recommend practicing prior to your session. Try giving your baby cupcakes and mashed potatoes so they not only get used to the taste but the texture and feeling on their hands.
- Bring puffs, yogurt bites, cereal or some type of snack that baby likes. It is usually helpful to keep baby happy but also to put on the cake to get baby interested.
- Be sure to bring a bottle or sippy cup. Eating cake tends to make babies thirsty and them having a drink usually makes a big difference.
- Do not forget to bring a towel for clean up after the splash bath. I do not keep towels at the studio.
- Make sure that you bring an extra bag to put your dirty outfit in after the cake smash.
- Keep in mind that it may take your baby some time to get comfortable in the studio. Just remember to stay relaxed and have patience!